Every year we resolve to embrace a healthy new way of life, whether that’s fitness related or eating better. If a happier, healthier and more confident smile is also on your list of New Year’s Resolutions – there are plenty of dental treatments for you to consider.
Here is CK Dental’s guide to some of the most popular dental treatments that will enable you to move forward into 2022 with confidence. Offering a wide range of cosmetic treatments, from teeth straightening to dental implants, to a simple winter check-up. We are sure you can find something that will brighten your smile!
Five Popular Dental Treatments To Consider
- Straighten up: Invisalign clear aligners have become hugely popular with teens and adults in recent years. These offer a discreet way to straighten moderately misaligned, crowded, or gapped teeth. As well as the cosmetic improvement, the health benefits of Invisalign can include improved digestion, easier oral care maintenance, and reduced pain from TMJ caused by misalignment.
- Sparkle and shine: as we get older, our teeth can often become dull and discoloured, leaving many of us embarrassed. Teeth whitening is a highly effective, speedy solution to a less than sparkling smile.
- Mind the gap: missing teeth can cause significant problems including issues with alignment, bone loss, and the chance of losing more teeth. Gaps in your smile put you at greater risk of gum disease which can lead to serious health concerns. So, if you’ve got a missing tooth, resolve to get it fixed this year. At CK Dental, we offer several treatment options for filling in the gaps. For example, our dental implants, can deliver a long-lasting and natural-looking replacement.
- Embrace healthy habits: there are many health benefits to giving up smoking, committing to a balanced diet, or upping your water intake. But it can also mean reducing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Practice makes perfect: adopting regular routines is a must for ensuring good dental health. Brushing and flossing the teeth on a regular basis can help prevent plaque from building up which can result in staining, decay, and gum disease. Regular check-ups with your dentist and dental hygienist are also essential as they can monitor your oral hygiene and address any concerns before they develop into serious problems.
Book your New Year’s Appointment
Would you like to achieve a brighter, whiter, and healthier smile in 2022? Then get in touch to arrange a consultation at CK Dental! If you are not quite sure what dental treatment you need, our friendly and professional team can help advise you.
And don’t worry if you are nervous about visiting the dentist. Our staff will make your dental experience as gentle and comfortable as possible. We can offer all patients conscious sedation – which is a really good option if you have very sensitive teeth.